Who are Scout Network?
Scout Network is the fifth and final section of the Scouting movement. Scout Network Members are young people aged 18-25 years old who:
- Master new skills and try new things
- Make new friends
- Have fun and go on adventures, at home and abroad
- Help others and make a difference, in their own communities and beyond
- Complete “Top Awards” The Queen Scout and Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Explore opportunities in adult leadership roles.
As young adults they plan their own programme and meet when it is convenient to them around their careers or further education.
If you’re planning to move away for university, Network and SSAGO are part of most university social scenes.
More information on events can be found in the members area.